Exclusive small villa project near the sea, beach club and Palma
This Mediterranean dream offers the perfect blend of modernity, quality and comfort.
Its homes come with top-of-the-market quality specifications, the highest levels of comfort and the most avant-garde energy efficiency adapted to meet the demands of today.
All the homes come with:
• A spacious open-plan lounge-dining room with footage of up to 30 m.
• A fully furnished and fitted kitchen.
• Three full bathrooms (one en suite).
• 3 or 4 bedrooms, according to your requirements.
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet.
Spacious private garden of over 200 m.
• Private swimming pool.
• Two parking spots.
This is the last available property of this size within this project, so it offers a customisation upgrade, which is included in the price:
Additional kitchen equipment including:
- Kitchen benchtop line furnishing.
- Supply and installation of led lighting under kitchen wall unit.
- Supply and installation of integrated refrigerator, SIEMENS brand.
- Supply and installation of integrated dishwasher, SIEMENS brand.
Laundry room furnishing including:
- Laundry room furnishing.
- Supply and installation of SIEMENS washer-dryer.
and a wine cellar.
In the immediate area there is a Mercadona grocery store, a restaurant specialising in chicken and a pharmacy.
Adjacent to Puig de Ros is Maioris, where the small outdoor center has a bakery, a café, 3-4 restaurants, of to which the newest one dogs are also welcome indoors, there is a hardware store and a stationery store.
Everything you could possibly need!
There is also a wide range of sports activities available near your new home such as Maioris Golf Club, Sitt Tennis & Sport and El Arenal Sailing Club.
If you feel like luxurious, lazy days and spoiling yourself with drinks and nice dining, then you make a reservation at Mhares Beach Club.
The area is like the rest of the island including Palma safe, there is almost no crimes on the island.
We live a magical life in the sun and as in a small bubble where the rest of the world feels very far away.
This project is estimated to be finished in Q2 of 2023.